Virginia State Scholarship Fund Scholarship Application
This application applies to the 2024-2025 academic year (Fall 2024 and Spring 2025). VSSF Scholarships are available to women who
- are U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents, domiciled in Virginia
- are high school graduates
- are well rounded in activities
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- have financial need
- will be attending an accredited Virginia school of higher education as full-time undergraduate students with at least one year of school remaining (a student who has already completed a bachelor's degree is not eligible for a scholarship)
The completed and signed application packet, including all supporting documents, must be filed (online) or postmarked by February 15, 2024.
Please note: a student may be awarded a scholarship no more than two times and must submit a new application for each award.
If completing a PDF application, please mail the entire packet to:
VSSF Scholarship Committee
c/o Carol White
P.O. Box 21763
Roanoke, VA 24018
Please note: incomplete applications will not be considered.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org